Ironic how demoralcrats believe the information reported by the media is accurate and real, and yet they so quickly turn to a source where the information reported is a television show based solely on satire and jokes.
Ironic how over the past 70 years demoralcrats have pushed God out of schools, out of government and out of the workplace; and the results have been a drastic increase in the following:
- sexual immorality,
- underage drinking,
- illegal drug use,
- reported sexually transmitted diseases,
- hate crimes,
- vulgar speech
- lewd conduct
(just to name a few).
Ironic how demoralcrats want to rush everyone down a path of immorality that leads to disease, decay and death; then try to make people believe how much they care about humanity by trying to offer healthcare coverage to those they know won’t be healthy because of the immoral lifestyle they so readily promote and condone.
Ironic how demoralcrats want to force God and the Bible out of their lives, but when they get attacked by someone on the right, they quickly spout scripture like it’s a second language.
Ironic how demoralcrats believe they are promoting freedom when they fight to remove the freedoms from other people.
Ironic how demoralcrats want to promote the use of windmills to “provide clean energy”; However…they never take into consideration that windmill farms…
- a) require roads for maintenance vehicles and heavy machinery, which….
- b) require that large areas of farming fields, natural prairies and/or grasslands be removed for said roads and installation, which eliminates habitats for wild birds and animals,
- c) require numerous amounts of OIL (fossel fuels) for lubrication, and…
- d) require solvents and cleaners to wash them so the windmills are kept in working order, which can also lead to pollutants in the surrounding soil.
Ironic that demoralcrats believe government will protect them from other people, but fail to see that government was created to protect them from themselves.