As I peruse the blogs and look for things to make my otherwise bitter, jealous, angry pathetic self laugh, I instead find more ideas of what I can complain about.
For example, I have found many postings under the “humor” or “funny” tag that are neither humorous nor funny.
Let me give you a few examples:
1) The Adventure Blog – Not funny. Doesn’t even garner a slight uptick from the corner of the mouth.
2) Maxisms – Not funny. It’s long and overly boring. You lost me at “Over“.
3) Thought Catalog – Not funny. Can we say, “trying to hard to get a rise out of me?” I hope so, because you are.
4) Socks are for your feet silly – Not funny. One liners are a great thing if you’re a standup comedian, which you obviously are not.
5) Daily Political Humor – Not Funny. Every single person on earth can be compared to a Muppet. Who cares? Now, if their voices were compared to a Muppet’s voice…weeelll….that’s funny.
6) Journey of Thankfulness – Not Funny. Yes, sometimes we do need to just “lol”, but sadly I’ll have to keep searching for something to provide me that pleasure.
7) 365 Days of Sitting – Not Fun…. hrrmmm…. Okay, this one actually had me ‘crack’ a smile, but who can’t smile at a picture of a toilet? (get it? …. “crack” a smile? … ((sigh)) … if I have to explain it…..!!!! aww forget it!)
So, besides 365 Days of Sitting, I’d like to inform the rest of the ‘cattle’ who think they are posting humor that what they are really posting isn’t humor at all. It’s mindless drivel. it’s Monkshod, Aconite, Wolfsbane! Stop tagging it as “funny” or “humor”… IT’S NOT!!!
And to those of you in the herd who read it and follow it I’d like to point out that you’re grazing in a field of poisonous Fiddleneck. It’s going to make you sick. They are similar to Ellen The Degenerate who can only dance her way into making people laugh.
So, for the love of all things that are holy and good, stop following those idiots!
They are not funny!
Bloggers who don’t know humor are pathetic.