When a woman looks at me and says that she’s angry that her significant other lies to her, I always have to remind her of these FIVE things…
1) She wears makeup which is meant to “cover up” any flaws in her face. The makeup actually conceals her REAL appearance, therefore, she’s wearing a mask.
2) When a woman starts to gain weight, she buys something more “slimming” or she purchases one of THESE to make her appear that she’s thinner than she really is.
3) If her hair is thinner than she likes, she’ll buy extensions so her hair appears thicker than it really is.
4) If she’s going grey…like everyone else does…she’ll color her hair to cover up the true, natural color so people will think she’s younger than she is.
5) If she thinks that her boobs aren’t big enough, she’ll go out and buy a “push-up” bra to make them appear bigger than they really are.
After I mention these five things I look into her eyes and ask, “So…you were saying that you have a problem with liars? Have you looked in the mirror?”
Women are pathetic.